Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Still here...

Yes. I am a total blog slacker. And for no good reason really? This last week and half have just been tiresome and kind of boring, aside from the daily grind and anticipating Nate coming home on leave. He will be home around this time next week!! He leaves for his loooonnng journey home on Sunday the 14th. Yay!
My mom is coming down to stay with me tomorrow and help me out a bit. Friday night Finley is spending the night at Nate's parents house so that I can go to some bright and early Army briefings on Saturday. And there you have it. I am back posting a couple things to make up for the absence.

Did I mention I am totally excited for Nate to come home? So excited I have myself worn out with trying to get things done (yeah, that I haven't done in the last 9 months- whatever) So I can't promise many posts honestly for the month of November as we will be pretty busy by next week and enjoying being together as a family!!



2 comments: