Tuesday, July 14, 2009

11 Months Old!

I can hardly believe Finley is 11 months old (I know I say they same thing each month but it's true). I recall being pregnant this time last year eagerly anticipating his arrival as my due date grew closer... and now he's a rough and tumble 11 month old with a lot of spirit (an understatement). Finley in his 11 months is doing fantastic as usual, aside from the temper tantrums I guess?? He is pretty much running around like a crazy man lately and has proven to walk in shoes (which we were having trouble with). He decided to ham it up today for the camera and I was able to catch photos of him this morning in his pajamas as well as this evening before bed. I did get a "chair" photo but he was taking his bottle for it. Since the big 1 is near I won't give a long list of his milestones this time. I will say his all time favorite activity these days is stealing the toilet paper out of the bathroom and literally stringing it around the whole house!! I have to be extra vigilant about keeping it up or it's yet another roll destroyed. Also his favorite food right now are raspberries and he could literally eat a pint if I let him. I love watching our little guy grow up and learn about his world and lately it's been cooler than ever seeing what he discovers and realizing how much he understands and can communicate. Nate and I think the world of our little "bug". Happy 11 months Finley!!

What a goofy kid! So cute.

I just love these pj's



Finley and his Vacuum

11 months chair photo

1 comment:

  1. Wow...a month until Finley is one...where does the time go!

    ReplyDelete