Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sealy

12/29/2001 - 7/2/2009


I am posting this with a sad heart tonight. My Sealy cat was put to rest today after enduring all of the illness she could. Her little heart could take no more and it was time to let her go be at peace.
Nate and I acquired Sealy as a tiny kitten back in our college days and she was our first cat together as a couple. She will forever be in our hearts. Her short life was the best a cat could ask for and we loved her very very much. I miss her so much already.


Some Favorite Pictures of Sealy

Baby Sealy, and yes that blurry little white rat in front of her is Ella...


She had a beautiful tummy that she hated anyone to touch!


My spunky girl


Giving her "Seal" of approval to our kitchen remodel


In Finley's closet exploring... before Finley was born

She adored Finley's crib, with or without the baby in it




Goodbye my sweet and sassy girl.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Erin. I'll be thinking about you guys in the coming days even more then usual. Hope you have a good 4th and may little Finley keep your spirits up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Erin, I'm sorry. You made me tear up. It is very hard saying goodbye to great pets. Please call when you are in Milton. I'm not sure what our plans will be, but I'd love to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally crying here...I will miss you too Sealy...you were a good little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about Sealy :( I know how rough it is to lose a pet. Please call if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete