Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14 Months


Finley is 14 months old today!! What a big boy! He amazes me everyday with showing me more and more of his personality which is so fun. He is just hilarious most of the time with a big sense of humor. He has added a few new words to his vocabulary like raspberries, watermelon, banana and digger. Yes these are big words....for some reason Finley does not choose to say a lot of simple words but he will burst out with one of these here and there? I am totally stumped by this but whatever. In general he is not a big talker and 9/10 times if you ask him to say a word he knows he won't but then 10 minutes later when he thinks you are no longer listening he will say it!! Again, just a mystery to me but we'll go with it. He also has become quite a fan of Sesame Street and I usually turn it on every morning. Since he doesn't tune into it like a zombie I think its a good program for him. He tunes into certain things but reads his books and plays with his trucks all the while it's on. He also likes a show called Word World on PBS which I don't mind as well. I have to say that I honestly welcome a little break when he will tune into something for a little while I just don't want him glued to the TV all day long.
Finley's newest favorite activity is playing hide and seek in any curtain or hanging coat? he can find. This is especially great since I am in the process of hanging new curtains in our living
room :)

I think I can say I am loving this age so far the most. Everyday brings a new adventure...

Would you like my truck?

Sticky tag from new truck shirts I found at Target







1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are crazy-big words. I can't even get Lainey to say the little ones most of the time. When did Finley start all of the chatter with the big words? Lainey is loving Curious George when we are enjoying breakfast in the morning. I haven't tried Sesame Street yet, but I'm sure she'd love the music in it. Happy 14 months, Finley!

    ReplyDelete