Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bring on October

I really can't believe October is here already. I am excited as I love the month of October. It's probably my favorite. I love the weather and I love Halloween. I love the fact that it means we are closer to the holiday season and this year I love the fact that it means we are closer to Nate's leave dates and the end of this whole deployment! Today was not exactly the epitome of the perfect October day- it was chilly and rainy outside all day with some thunderstorms this evening. Good thing Finley and I had the chance to enjoy some time outside over the last few days which were cooler yet sunny. Here he is enjoying some backyard play this week.
Our house is welcoming October and fall - here's hoping that the rain stops though!!










1 comment:

  1. Erin, Finley is growing up WAY TOO FAST! He looks like such a little man in his outfit in these pics...right down to the shoes. I love it!

    ReplyDelete