Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Time


Well its that time of year and since Finley and I hadn't yet gotten our pumpkins... and just HAD to take advantage of the beautiful day we had today, nevermind the fact that he decided yet again NOT to nap today, we headed over to Schuster's Playtime Farm... aka the pumpkin farm.
We skipped the cornmaze this year... seeing as though I did NOT feel much like getting lost for hours with my 14 month old kid in a bunch of corn and going crazy (we do plenty of going crazy at home). We did opt this year to do the kids zone/petting zoo part.
I am seriously not kidding you when I say it was awesome weather out! Like all of a sudden amongst the rain and cold we get this 65 degree day! Just a perfect day to cruise around the farm. We spent 2 hours there looking at animals, running around and picking out our pumpkins.
I think Mr. Finn had a pretty good time. I know I did.

Pumpkin picking



Wagon Pushing

The wagons getting full.... Finley helped choose the pumpkins but he picked out his pumpkin, which happened to be a white one. Guess I did not get a picture of this?

These two were just too cute

Chicken Chasing

Boy gripping tire

Smiley

Hey donkey. (ps I now want a donkey- seriously. they were so cute and sweet)

He yelled at the goats a lot. I think he thought they looked like Opsec?

Posing in front of the "Catty-Shack".

I had a special place in my heart for this guy (girl?). He too was too cute. Finley loved watching the kittens. I (of course) wanted to take this little one home.

This is what back at home an bored again looks like. He really liked Schusters. So sad.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Finley, you are soooooo cute! I love this last picture of you...you are even cute when you're bummed out. :)

    ReplyDelete