Saturday, October 24, 2009

What The?

As you can see I was busy changing up my blog. Well, as I scrolled ALL the way down when previewing I see the my yellow ribbon widget says 1st Sarge Mike?
What the hell? I am pretty sure it did not say that before? Please, tell me if I am crazy or if you noticed this? Who the heck is 1st Sarge Mike? Ummmm, I am pretty sure someone hacked the general HTML code on the widget site for this because I tried to create a new one 3 times and they all came out saying 1st Sarge Mike...
Sorry Top, I don't know you so I guess I am going to give up my yellow ribbon for now till maybe I can figure this thing out?? Is that unpatriotic? Oh boy.
I support all of our troops! (I just don't want random 1SG names on my blog?)




1 comment:

  1. So now it's working today. As you can see the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete