Monday, June 15, 2009

10 Month Chair Photo

Well the good news is after Finley took a 4 hour nap this afternoon his fever had completely broken! Yay. The bad news? He is clearly feeling better as getting him to sit still was near impossible. Here's what I got!!


So maybe we have graduated to standing next to the chair??


Tonight Finley ate 4 frozen melon cubes for dinner. I am pretty sure he was especially digging them due to his sore throat. Hence the double fisting??

Notice in this picture he has now swapped feeders?? Too funny.

3 comments:

  1. yeah! Glad he is doing better. Those mystery viruses are hard to deal with. Ramsey had one about a 6 weeks ago that had a rash covering his whole body. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm glad you are doing better, Finley! Where did your Mommy get those feeders? I think Lainey would enjoy those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the feeders, Erin! Thanks so much for the email. I hope that Finley is still on the upswing from his virus. We will be here for the 4th of July, and we definitely would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete