Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hiatus

Maybe you have noticed my hiatus from blogging this week? Well, let me explain. It's pretty much been a week from hell for lack of a better way to put it. You know that Finley was pretty sick earlier this week and just as he was feeling better I was lucky enough to come down with the same thing!! I ran a fever for 3 days and felt pretty miserable with a sore throat and all. I can't believe what a trooper little Finley was to deal with that and now know how he must have felt!! On top of this Finley has been teething hardcore and somewhere in the midst of my feverish confusion (lol) he cut his second bottom tooth! I have been trying to get a picture of his first tooth for 2 weeks and now he has two!!
To add to the week our cat, Sealy, fell very ill and had to spend the night at the vet on Thursday. I picked her up on Friday and she actually took a turn for the worse over the weekend. She is currently at the UW Vet School hospital. I took her there via emergency appointment this morning. At this time we do not know what is wrong with her and can only hope for good news and that she will get better. I know she is in the best hands now and that gives me some relief yet it is still very stressful and I am not sure how I juggled everything while feeling crappy myself?
Here are some of the only pictures I took of Finley this week in a cute romper. Oh, and it's finally summer here. The weather turned hot!





2 comments:

  1. oh my, glad you guys are doing better. Your both total troopers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...Did you know that I'm a teacher and I could come up and help you out when you need it because I have the summer off? Seriously, if you need someone to come up...anytime...let me know! I hope that you receive good news about your kitty. :)Kel

    ReplyDelete