Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zoo Day Tuesday

This afternoon we headed to the Zoo to meet up with our friends Mary and Isabel. Izzy is only 3 and half months, so tiny!! I remember when Mr. Finley was that little. Now he is a big boy!! We had fun catching up since the birth of our children and seeing what animals were out and about.
Finley also helped me clean this afternoon and he decided to try and clean the pets too. His new thing is trying to dust-bust the pets and chasing them with the Dustbuster. Of course! It's combining his two favorite things, vacuums and the pets!! I am not sure the cats and dogs agree with this new entertainment? I also including a picture Finley lounging on the couch... he loves to get up on the couch and just fall backwards onto the pillows and chill for a minute then do it again, and again and again....

Penguin Boy

Mary and Izzy

That's a BIG Kitty

Big Kitty going...

Couch Lounger


Big Boy Walking

Come here Ella?

Finley looking calculated with that Dustbuster and Howie looking worried...

5 comments:

  1. ok, that last picture (the expression) if you look at the picture to teh right of you and Nate...I think Finly might have been cloned. Man they look alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny pics with the vaccuum, Erin. Looks like you guys had a fun day. I agree with Tara that Finley looks like Nate, but I see you in him, too! :) We will have to make it up to the zoo this summer and go with you guys. Lainey would get a big kick out of seeing a "BIG kitty" too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is too cute, just what I needed to brighten a Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last picture, with the devilish face, look so much like Nate. Sounds like your summer is already busy, busy. We'll have to get together when I am on leave!
    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pictures today Erin! I love that last one too. Finley's expression is priceless.

    ReplyDelete