Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sharing Lessons



Finley has learned how to share his meals with the dogs these days. He is in love with feeding Opsec and finds it pretty much hilarious. At lunch today I caught him letting Opsec lick what he had in his hand, only to have Finley also put it back in his own mouth. YUMMO! I guess I have to watch very carefully now, no more rinsing dishes during meal time!

We are pretty sure Finley says Opsec. Actually it could very well be considered his first word besides babbling ba ba and da da.... You can hear him say it in video number 2. I don't know but it sounds awfully close!! Oh the irony if it is Finley's first word (those of you who know Opsec personally can agree here?)

2 comments:

  1. ok, that is totally what he said, no doubt here. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Finley said, "Opsec!" It sounded like he was really finding his own voice!

    ReplyDelete