Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family, Friends and a Baby Shower

Today my parents came down to spend the day here and also to babysit Finley for me while I attended a friends baby shower this afternoon. My sister Chris also stopped by for a bit to visit too and brought her dog, Gus, who I think I mentioned before just went through a pretty traumatic period of being diagnosed with diabetes and going into diabetic shock. He spent many a night at the UW Vet School and though he is now getting stable he has gone blind from cataracts due to the diabetes. Poor Gus!! He does well though despite all the challenges he has faced lately.
My friends Leslie and Erin came over too so that we could all ride to the baby shower together. We had a good time and I regret that we did not get a picture taken with Shannon... whose shower it was!! She is due at the end of July and the baby's gender is a surprise!

Finley fell asleep on my dad- the only napping he did all day!!
l
Chris and Gus

Leslie and I

Leslie, Erin and I

No comments:

Post a Comment