Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finley's Uncle Jake

I think I mentioned that Nate's Bro, Uncle Jake, came along to help me out for Finley's 1 year portrait session. He was a lifesaver, he even took Finley for a stroll around the mall and got me a latte from Starbucks while I waited for the pictures to be ready to pick out.
After the photos, Jake, Finley and I went out for some dinner. We don't get to see Jake often as he goes to college in northern Minnesota and it's quite a drive. It's nice to spend some time together and for him to be able to play with Finley when he is in town on breaks and what not. Finley is thrilled with both Nate's brothers and just loves being around guys. I know Finley misses Nate a lot and his Uncles come in close second. After all, they sound a lot like daddy too!
Here is a quick photo I snapped of Finley and Jake at our house...festive with the leftover party balloons in the background..lol. Also Finley is getting kind of squirrely but hey, he made it through a photo shoot AND dinner in a restaurant (barely)!


Jake is back off to school on Saturday and we probably won't see him till Thanksgiving! Thanks for helping out Jake!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Finely! Erin what great year 1 photos and those of the family and party too. Bob & I will be in Appleton in sept. or oct. to see the folks, perhaps we can see you too. Jon and Alisha's baby Stella is almost here- sept.3 is the due date. It's so exciting!
    Nate and Erin you are in our thoughts and prayers...Love, Aunt Marcia & Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete