Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Visitors!

On Wednesday my sister Tina (from the UK) my nephew Gareth and niece Megan all came for a visit to Madison to hang out with Finley and I and my sister Chris. They have been over here on vacation staying with my parents. Tina is my dad's daughter from a previous marriage. We don't see each other often at all due to the distance and I just met Megan for the first time. The last time they all came for a visit Megan hadn't even been born yet and Gareth was just a little boy (so were his two brothers, my other nephews who did not make this trip). Gareth was here last summer so we had seen him about a year ago. It was nice to catch up and visit though too short of a time. We decided on going to the Zoo and had a good time seeing all there is to see. All of the exhibits were actually open which was nice. Megan and Finley and I all went on the Carousel and Finley was terrified to sit on his Cheetah. I just stood and held him.
After our Zoo trip we headed to lunch and a little shopping. All in all it was a fun day and I wish we lived closer (not across the Atlantic) so that we could spend more fun days together. I think a trip to the UK may be in our future!!

Tina, Megan and Gareth at lunch

Being silly. Tina, Megan and my mom

Group Picture in the Best Buy parking lot... hence the Kohls behind us and Finley being pretty much done for the day

Gareth feeding the goats

Tina and Megan (and Tapirs I think?)

Gareth and Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment