Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy First Birthday to Finley!!

Today Finley turned the big ONE!!! Wow, the last year has gone by fast if I may say so myself. Kids grow up so fast you can't blink!! I am only going to do a quick post since I am tired and still getting ready for tomorrow's festivities. I want to post some of his newborn pictures and do a little comparison and of course, have to get the 12 month chair photo! I will work on all my posting goals after the Party tomorrow!! We had pizza for dinner (a Finley favorite) and also I had gotten him a little cheesecake for today. To be honest he ate one raspberry off of it and only wanted to pick the whole thing up and throw in on the ground for the dogs. No interest in the cake what-so-ever other than throwing it? Needless to say we ended up taking his cake before we had a massive cheesecake mess on the floor and gave him a smaller piece which he then did feed to the dogs. We will see what tomorrow is like as he has a true smash-cake? I took a few pictures today and overall Finley was in kind of a serious mood most of the day? Maybe he is at odds with turning a year old and becoming a toddler? Ha?
All in all Finley is a healthy, fun, funny, crazy, lovable, and sweet little boy (with the occasional tantrum!). Happy Birthday Finley! Mommy and Daddy LOVE you so much!!

One Year Old!!


Birthday Boy this morning


Birthday Cheesecake...


Hmmmm I love Raspberries


Not wanting his cake


Present Opening






2 comments: