Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playdate

We had a playdate with Mary and Isabel today. Though Finley and Izzy are over 6 months apart in age they are both interested in one another. Izzy also likes to check out all the different toys and Finley just enjoys having company over (someone other than boring old mommy). Finley can be overzealous though and we have to be careful he doesn't bop Izzy on the head too much... he plays rough with our dogs and cats so he thinks he can play like that with everyone. I am really working on "be gentle" and "be nice" but they only go so far? I just took a couple pictures today but they turned out cute. (Mary - you can steal them for your blog too!).

Mary, Isabel and Finley

Finley the sippy cup thief... the yellow one is Izzy's... his is the red one.



Sidenote: I don't really know why I haven't been blogging this past week? Just not a lot of excitement- that's a good thing!! We have just been living and keeping as busy as we can. I think also because I have been busy planning a little party for Finley's upcoming big birthday (FRIDAY!). I am sure I will pick up with the posts here...

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going smooth. I can't wait to see B-days pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Yes, "be gentle" only goes so far, but at least he's trying. Sounds like you had fun on your playdate. I'm also glad things have been a bit calmer for you this week...much needed. ;)

    ReplyDelete