Thursday, September 3, 2009

Being 29...

Today was my 29th Birthday....
I got to renew my driver's license (in the nick of time- it expired today). After Finley's morning nap and lunch we headed down to Janesville. Patti watched Finley for me for a bit so I could renew my license and run some errands. Heather and I also ran to a shoe store in town in search of some new shoes but weren't lucky to find anything we had to have. We had pizza for dinner and they got me my favorite- carrot cake.
Just a mostly normal day with a little bit of extra fun and time with family. Perfect as I am not a person that likes to make a big fuss about my birthday. Everyone (including my husband) gave me "Spa" money for my birthday so that is cool. Looking forward to putting that to good use.
I am tired now and getting ready to head to bed. My little Finley is also pooped after playing with his cousins and having fun with Grandma and Grandpa.
Another year older... hopefully wiser. I can wish?


2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Now we are both 29...which means people in our graduating class will start turning 30 now...HA! :)

    ReplyDelete