Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Should Have Named Him Dexter

What you are seeing is just so WRONG on so many different levels....

Today while I was cleaning out our living room cabinets Finley found this Army guy toy that crawls via battery. For some reason we have had this guy since college. He was a joke gift to Nate I think...anyway... I admit anything that was keeping Finley busy was good enough for me as I tried to accomplish my organizing. He was enthralled with this dude and after I wasn't paying attention for a few minutes he came back over to me and gave me this:




I was mortified.
Don't worry though. He is all better and ready for action. (poor dude's been through hell though)



Seriously? Gotta watch every move this kid makes! Geez.

2 comments:

  1. Ah...on a Wednesday morning at work, I needed that comic relief! You are too funny, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kelly, this was just what I needed at work today :)

    ReplyDelete