Sunday, September 13, 2009

Last Days of Summer

All week long we have had gorgeous weather topping near 80 degrees everyday. A bit unseasonal but since we had such a cool summer its like a little extension of some of what we missed. Though I look forward to Autumn (I LOVE perfectly crisp fall days!!) Finley and I have been taking all that we can from the sun and warmth. This week we did A LOT of this...







We also enjoyed our nightly walks (with Lisa and Anna) taking them into the last minutes of the evening as it starts to get dark again earlier and earlier.
We capped the beautiful summery week off with a trip to the Farmer's Market yesterday. It will probably be the last time we go this year. We joined Erin and Lauren again for a few strolls around the square, some yummy baked goods and fresh produce (I picked up a yellow watermelon for us-interesting. We have never had one before).
Here's to the last days of summer!

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Finley's bum is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is funny. I just had my first yellow watermelon last week. It tasted great but was weird b/c you just think watermelons should be pink.

    ReplyDelete